With my first visit to Barcelona soon approaching It’s definitely time to start preparing my packing list, which will be 90% swimwear… I go on a foreign holidays whenever I get the opportunity and I have built up a fairly impressive bikini collection. However, I like to think that as they don’t take up much room, It’s perfectly acceptable, necessary even, to purchase at least one new set before I go away. I recently purchased a gorgeous Victoria’s Secret set as a little luxury birthday present from me to myself and I cannot wait to finally wear it around the pool! No doubt I’ll end up buying another set nearer the time, but let’s do away with the guilt. It’s not hygienic to go away with only a few bikini’s anyway, at least that’s what I’m telling myself. What do you think of these gorgeous sets?
1. Jaded London Tapestry Bikini (www.asos.com)
2. Textured Ombre Swim Set (next.co.uk)
3. Ted Baker Landscape Printed Triangle Bikini (asos.com)
4. Costa Rica Boost Bikini Top (bouxavenue.com) I’ve actually visited the store and tried this one on. It is such a fabulous fit! the cups offer a lot of support, yet are still soft and comfortable. The jewelled details are stunning and the colour is so much more vibrant than the picture suggests! it would be an investment… but a gorgeous one at that.
5. Lipsy Multi Strap Plunge Bikini (lipsy.co.uk) because no bikini collection would be complete with out a little lipsy and a little pink…
6. Shell Mesh Crop Bikini (topshop.co.uk)
7. Wildcat Strapless Flutter Bikini (wildfoxcouture.co.uk) Just WOW!